Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Get Ready



My model is getting gussied up and ready to work it for me next month over at Project Run & Play! Thank you to everyone who voted for my Easter dress and supported me! I haven't been this excited about something in a very long time. Sunday night after I found out I had made it into the competition I laid in bed awake... for HOURS. As much as I tried to stop thinking, my brain would not shut off.

The competition starts April 9. Basically each week the contestants create a look based off of a challenge or theme and our designs are judged by a panel of judges and also voted on by all the readers (that's where you guys come in again :). Each week the contestant with the lowest total score leaves the competition. The contestant with the winning look will post a tutorial of all or part of their outfit. Oh and there are some great prizes for the winner at the end of it all, although I think I would be just as excited to participate even if there were no prizes. It will be amazing.

I am SO excited! And tired already.



These pictures are from Valentine's Day when Drew made a big lovey poster for her Valentine Daddy covered with hundreds of lipstick kisses. Thank goodness she will not be wearing makeup for a very long time.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad you made it! I totally voted for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for the challenge. I will be ready to vote every week to keep you in the game. I can't wait to see what you come up with, you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man Chelise, you have one super adorable model to work with! I know what you mean about the racing mind- I had that after Monday's email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of your stuff-its so unique & adorable! i am ready to vote for you! :)

    ReplyDelete