Monday, July 23, 2012

I Spy



Today I guest-posted over at Kiki & Co for her Fun in the Sun series... lots of ideas for summer fun with the kids! Go and check out how Drew and I made our own personal I Spy book.

Kiki was my talented co-competitor in Project Run & Play. Have I mentioned that I loved loved being part of Project Run & Play? (Yeah, I know I have.) Mostly it was because of the people I met and "online friendships" I made.

I've been doing lots of sewing and not lots of blogging. Yep, sounds like me. These guest posts are at least keeping me on my toes!

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! My daughter would totally love something like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made something like this for my kids last Christmas - http://jamesandleighann.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-spy-books-for-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I got to say is your kids are lucky because you are a way creative, fun mom.

    ReplyDelete