Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nash

I've looked over my blog posts from the last year and was so sad to notice that Nash has made very, very few blog appearances. I have two children, you ask? Yes I do. I have an extremely photogenic soon-to-be-5-year-old who does all my modeling for me (she is pretty much star of the show here on the blog) and a 15-month-old who has been unintentionally getting the brush off.

I'm sure it has to do with me being not a very good blogger, and also because I'm not really sure what this blog is. It's not exactly a blog for my business. It's not a personal journal where I share every detail of my life. I don't regularly share tutorials and I am not trying to grow my blog into a business. I don't know much, but what I do know is that I occassionally really, really like to blog about things and that nobody puts my baby in a corner. Nash that is.

Since I just finished Nashy boy's baby book and I should receive it any day, I thought I would share my top 10 favorite photos from his first year of life. I don't mean best photographic quality photos, but just my favorite 10 pictures of the little man who stole my heart.





















If you couldn't tell, he is the sweetest, cuddliest, squishiest little joy in my life. And he made a perfect Dopey for Halloween.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post; I just love Nashy so much. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try again! Very sweet post. As a new blogger, it reminds me to give equal time to each of my three kids. I love his smile in the shot on his belly, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! More Nash!!! He's adorable :-) And very photogenic too, must run in the family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is soooo cute Chelise!
    I know how you feel about it dawning on you that you haven't posted enough about the second....not sure why that is for me either because you love every minute of life with both children!

    ReplyDelete