Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fall '09 Line is Here... Almost

It feels like I started designing and making this (small) fall line forever ago. The photo shoot pics are in and they turned out amazing! The photographer was Heather Nuttall from Plainly Taken and I couldn't be happier with them. I want to list them all in my shop right now, but I am going to wait until Tuesday morning so I can catch up with the Halloween dress orders. I can't wait another day to show these pictures though!

All the fabrics I used for the dresses (except the zebra print) are by my favorite designer, Anna Maria Horner from her Good Folks line. Not only do I love every single use of color in her fabrics, but I also love her blog and pretty much everything about her!

Anways, lots of pictures...

Lace Edge Slip Dress and the Brown Twill Flap Jacket:










Plum Tie Dress:






Mod Zebra Collar Dress:






Retro Collar Dress:






Pomegranate Tie Dress:








Bitsy Bear models:






Oh poor Drew fell down in those monster boots. I love that picture though!

Thanks Heather for the great pictures. And the dresses and jacket will be listed on Tuesday morning, as soon as I can feed Drew her Lucky Charms and get Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on tv.

6 comments:

  1. Way cute. Love all the dresses and I really like the brown jacket. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh- You are so incredibly talented!! I love the dresses and Drew looks so pretty- she's so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And that little girl with the blue and yellow dress looks like she could be Tiffany Grover's daughter. Is she? :)

    YOU ARE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Wow you are amazing! Who are the other two girls?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO CUTE! If I ever have a little girl, I'm buying one of your dresses! You have such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of them! Seriously Chelise you are so so talented!

    And yeah, if that's not Tiff's daughter than Tiff has been recreated into that little girl.

    ReplyDelete