Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dance Class



Few things make Drew as happy as when she is in dance class. Or me for that matter. I can't tell who enjoys it more.



She has no fear or shyness and wants to be in the front of the class for everything. This backs up my theory that she will be a Hermione when she starts school.



She likes tap the best and loves to practice in our kitchen. I keep telling her that one of these days I am going to get out my old tap shoes and see if they fit. I picture the image though of a 7-month pregnant woman flapping around in small tap shoes though and I resist the urge. Plus we will have to try on all my old dance costumes and I know I won't be fitting in those for a while.



How could you not love watching this?



Last week not even a bloody lip could stop this girl from dancing. For one who milks even the smallest scratch or blemish, that is saying something.



Love it.

3 comments:

  1. This post makes me want to have children until I'm blessed with a little girl... I have to be able to take my baby girl to dance class! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born to dance....she is darling. Gotta embrace the love for the stage! Oh, and I LOVE LOVE her room. Chelise, you are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling! Little girls in dance class is just about the cutest thing ever!

    ps-that looks exactly like the studio I took Madi to while we were living in Phoenix...and that looks exactly like her teacher(from behind...which sounds totally weird, but I swear I'd recognize those legs anywhere!)

    ReplyDelete