Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Nephew



The sweetest little baby boy came into our family in the wee hours of Monday morning. My arms are hurting looking at these pictures because I want to hold my nephew again. He is an angel.



My sister's whole delivery process and the arrival of a perfect little baby gave me mixed feelings about my own impending due date (still about 6 weeks).

a. I can hardly wait until those newborn fingers and toes are all mine

b. Regarding labor and delivery, I can definitely wait



Uhh... but those fingers and toes.



Drew absolutely loves her little cousin. She talks about him all the time. She is going to love being a big sister.



Welcome to the family little O. And happy birthday today mom! Our kids are so lucky to have such a wonderful grandma.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday shout, I'm lucky to have such wonderful daughters, son-in-laws and grandchildren. Love ya xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is perfect. I can't wait to meet him and your baby in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you had your baby! I didn't read the title and went straight to the pics :). ha ha. How exciting! And I LOVE the pics of Drew dancing. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete