Thursday, November 6, 2014

STYLO- Drew's Look

I'm back today with more photos and details of my girl's look for STYLO. I feel like I have endless inspiration when I am sewing for Drew, the problem is just narrowing it down to what I am going to make. I love these overalls, the unexpected cropped jacket for fall, and the gold buttons and accents. Scroll to the bottom of the pictures for all the pattern and fabric details.
















Jacket:
Haute Hippie Crop pattern by Cali Faye
Sherpa from Joann's

Overalls:
Overalls pattern by Burdastyle
Polka Dot Chambray by Michael Levine fabrics

Sweater:
Bimaa pattern by LouBee Clothing-
Pink Sweater Knit by Michael Levine fabric
Eggshell Sweater Knit by Michael Levine fabric

Shoes:

Crown:

handmade


Also, you can receive 10% off by using code "Stylo10" at Michael Levine where many of the fabrics from the magazine were purchased!


4 comments:

  1. i loved this look!! the overalls and that jacket work so well together...and now i wish i'd braided em's hair for her photos!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete