Thursday, May 21, 2009

Made It


I haven't sat down at my computer in almost a week and I feel like my knack for technology went back about two generations. Not even ten minutes had gone by and I had to get up, push in my chair, and walk away from the screen because looking at it was giving me a rising headache. This is what driving cross-country for a whopping total of 27 hours will do to you. So three ibuprofuns later and I am ready to post on my blog.

I'd like to tell you more tonight about our amazing drive to the southwest. Or about our house that we LOVE. Or about our great family who has helped us out a million. But there are about 20 boxes in our spare bedroom that are screaming at me right now as we speak. Need to take care of boxes! Aaagh.

7 comments:

  1. woohoo ... welcome to the heat (well, not really lately, it's been gloomy and cool) but, WELCOME! Can't wait to see pics of your journey and your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see you:) Give us a call if you need help with anything or just want company- I'm sure you'll be in high demand for a while:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! New moves are so excited. Keep us posted. I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelise I'm so happy for you and totally jealous at the same time! But at least now we can see each other more often than every 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hip hip hooray! keep up the bloggin...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear about your new adventure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete