Monday, January 18, 2010

Beach Blues



I was going to post a bunch of pictures from our week on the La Jolla beach, but I just couldn't do it. "Oh look... here was our fun trip... blah blah blah... now it's over with... blah blah blah... the end." No, it deserves better than that. It deserves a whole week of pictures. Just a picture a day is all, in hopes it will take me back to that blessed seagull-infested beach. If only in spirit.

I love this picture because it is Drew au naturale. Wind-blown salty hair and sand all over the place. After the sun would go down and we left the beach for the day, the bathtub would drain and an entire layer of sand would be left in her place. There's nothing like it.


And thanks for all the opinions on those pictures. I did always like the first one most, because I am a sucker for that little face. I still have a lot to learn about photography and how to get good lighting and things, but it helps to have that little mug to save the day.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture. It looks like Drew had so much fun. I can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete