Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Looks Like Fall

Last week we went to the apple orchards. While Shawnda and I ventured to the ends of the orchard for the coveted Honeycrisp, Jason and Drew had their own fun. Why did I wear heels to an orchard? I don't know. But I limped back to see the two surrounded by apples and eating to their heart's content in the shade.







Since Drew learned how to bite right into an apple and eat, she has since tried the same with both an orange and a potato. But little Creed didn't seem to notice a difference between the apple and potato. Yes, I still have Office on the brain and yes, my baby is the cutest thing ever.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures make me wish we had fall here....Drew looks so adorable in these pics.

    Does the new season of Office start this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we just went apple pickin' too. It sure was fun. I'm glad I was able to find your blog. What happened to the last one? Your daughter is a doll, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just the cutest thing and I can't wait to see her in December. Shawnda is over at my moms with us right now and we are just talking about the old days and counting down the days for our next Johnston party:) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete