Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ma-wiage (marriage)

Shawnda was an amazing bride and Nathan is going to be the best bro-in-law... as long as they both work on their Cranium teammanship skills.

My dad and I spent hours of blood, sweat, and tears to get this ceiling of lights up for the reception. What was really funny was when we finally finished putting it up, we plug it in ready for the amazing sight... and it didn't work. By funny I meant really not funny. Hi Nicole!
I like this picture that showcases our hard work.

Handsome men.

My little flower girl who was very sick. Remember this dress? She really looked amazing.


Way to go Shawnda and Nathan!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!!! I absolutely LOVE your ceiling of lights and Chinese lanterns. Where did she get those! I want some! SOOOO pretty--right out of a magazine pretty. :) Glad everything went so well.

    And again--LOVE Drew's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you would post pics of the wedding! Shawnda looks amazing, and I love how dark her hair is! Your hard work did pay off, and it looks amazing, and I bet Shawnda loved it. And little Drew's dress...pefect.

    ReplyDelete