Monday, July 27, 2009

Proud Parents

Drew is not the subject of this post today. We are the new proud parents of little pumpkin and watermelon sprouts. Not to brag, but this picture was taken only 5 days after planting the seeds. They are little achievers. It was supposed to take them 7-14 days to germinate. It must be mine and Jason's high expectations.

I love the little guy pushing through the mud clumps to break through. It makes you just want to help him out. But we each need to find our own way, right?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I can't wait to have a garden of our own! I'm sorry I've been out of it for awhile- Drew is so adorable and growing up so quickly. Your new house seems awesome and I'm so glad things are going well for you in AZ! I think Drew and Camden would be the best little buddies. We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! There is something ultra-thrilling about watching your very own sprouts pop out of the ground... Best of luck with those puppies!

    ReplyDelete