Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day and night she talks.


Last night we hopped in the car to go get some ice cream. We pull out of the driveway and Drew starts talking something like this...

"Drew get blue ice cream. Mommy get brown ice cream. Daddy get green ice cream. Oh, Drew find moon! Mommy find moon? Daddy find moon? Mommy get blue ice cream. Drew get brown. Daddy get green. Drew feel all better! Not sick. Medicine all better. Thank you medicine. Go get ice cream. Have stickers, mommy..."

As she continues such through the short drive, Jason and I look at each other. He with the look, "does she ever stop talking?" and me with the look, "welcome to my all day."

1 comment:

  1. I think that I just let out a cackle at my desk "Day and night she talks", that takes me back, way back.

    Love Drew's babbling, and love Coldstone just as much. Malia get blue ice cream Drew?

    ReplyDelete