Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Evil Laugh for Qwest


I have been without internet going on six days now. Because Qwest is awesome. Our laptop gets the faintest wireless signal from a nearby network that I have been able to tap into for minutes at a time. And then the signal is lost and I get the lovely "cannot display this webpage" screen. What is going on in the blogging world? In the world of abundant internet?

A person can do a lot of soul searching in six days.

Our laptop only has old pictures. I chose this one of Drew's laugh. Because she has inherited Jason's evil laugh. Anyone who has played Jason in any nature of game knows what laugh I speak of. And because Brittney is cute.

I still have my wireless signal? Yes!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chelise, my name is Brian and I work for Qwest. I ran across your blog post here, and noticed that you mentioned your internet has been down. I apologize for that, but I wanted to reach out to you and offer some help, if you have not already received help on this issue.

    If you need my help, please send me an e-mail to TalkToUs@Qwest.com, and put my name in the subject line. I'll be happy to look into this for you.

    Thanks Chelise,

    B
    Consumer Affairs Manager
    Qwest Communications
    www.socialmedia.qwest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha now thats funny! That is a way to get more customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! I love checking your blog to see what you guys are up to. I'll send you an invite to ours so we can keep in touch. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete