Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New BB stuff

Now that the Easter dresses are done and I am not a slave to my sewing machine anymore, I am in the works of adding new designs to my shop. I am really excited about this since all of it has been in the works since December. But there is only one of me so it takes until April to see out my ideas. If I start now maybe I can have spring 2011 stuff ready in time for next year.

Here's one of my new items... a swimsuit! Drew officially has a perfect body. Except for the scuff she got on her knee when she tripped while modeling these pictures for me. I'm glad she hasn't figured out worker's compensation yet. And that she still lets me pay her with mini Reeses candies.





10 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! so cute! and your model is dang cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so cute! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! I hope this one is an easy sew because you are going to get a ton of orders:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me you make adult sizes..with padding on the top..ya know for me! I would pay top dollar. You are so talented and I love Drew's pretty nail polish. {I'm serious, I want one.}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That is one adorable swimsuit!

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. welp that suit is the cutest thing ever! Sometimes I wish I had a little girl's body, except it only looks cute on little girls :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest swimsuit ever.

    ReplyDelete