Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Times

Betty White said in her day it was considered torture to look at someone's vacation pictures. It is torture time.


We went cruisin' with this lovely couple. We will miss the Alder's with their move to Oklahoma!



We also went cruisin' with the Red Hat Society. I will become a member of this group just for an excuse to wear some of their phenomenal hats. Hello lady down and center!



Our first stop at Catalina we toured the island in style. Mark my words, I will own a segway in the future. I will never have need for walking again! Jason and I refused to turn our heads when talking to eachother. We turned our entire bodies with the slightest twist of a handle.





Next stop, Ensenada. And dune buggies. Zero power steering equals me running down a tree.







Too many fun times! Cruises are the way to go. I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy a cruise, but now I have decided I would like to live on a cruise boat. And own a segway. And segway myself to the 24-hour soft serve ice cream machines at least eight times a day.


Don't feel sorry for Drew back at home. She lived it up with her grandma and cousins. Well, her second cousins... because I have the best cousins ever.













*Pictures courtesy of Grandma's phone.


We all had a good vacation and are happy to be back together again.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had almost as much fun as Drew and I had.

    ReplyDelete