Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What are you talking about?

Drew asks me all the time, "What are you talking about?" I don't know what I'm talking about today.




We fed Charlie the giraffe at the zoo. Very long tongue.




Instead of listening to the radio, our car plays Disney's Greatest Volumes 1 and 2. So basically I never hear new music or what other people in the world are listening to. Currently, when I'm not listening to "Under the Sea," I'm loving Mat Kearney. Like this song. Or this. Everything this man sings is amazing.


Did you know Jason proposed to me down in Havasupai? Havasupai is my favorite place so far on this earth. This isn't Havasupai. It's Fossil Springs.




We've had this kite since Christmas and finally got to fly it. It's a crocodile.




I'm also listening to Parachute. Love this song. And this.



Frogs.





Shield your eyes. This whiteness is me. I am not nude either. Just wearing a white and yellow swimsuit on a white body. Jason wants to take this on a cruise? Yikes!





Also on my playlist is The Script. His voice is cool. This song makes me smile.




Hey Sha Sha.





Matt Nathanson makes me want to get married all over again (to Jason of course) just so I can have this song playing at our wedding.




And I'm done.

Wait...

Yes, I'm done.

5 comments:

  1. Fun post! I seriously love all those songs too. We totally love the same music. One of my favorite things to do is open all my windows and patio door, let Luke play everywhere in the house and outside, work on a project, and have my itouch playing all that good music. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun!!!!!!!!! have a great cruise, it's finally here!! ya! we all, miss you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Parachute's "She is Love" just brought me to tears. I never heard of them but I will definitely be adding this to my playlist. Thanks Chelise for some new tunes and I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the cutest mom ever. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you and I wish you were here still. this makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete