Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sewing Again


It feels good to be back to normal life enough that I can start sewing again. I've had this little knot strap/dropped waist dress in my head for quite some time. I wasn't going to use this fabric, but when I saw it and realized Fourth of July is pretty much around the corner, my hands were tied. It's going to be sitting in my Etsy shop... any size from 3months to girls 8. (Sorry, no women's sizes.) This dress just makes me feel good. Like summer and lemonade and parades.





5 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute! Such cute fabric and such a cute pattern! Again, i am amazed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelise! I love that dress..I think Rocco would look super cute in it:)If I had little girl I would for sure buy oneQ I'm glad you are situated and can pick up on your sewing skills again. I hope Drew takes some nice long naps for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just scrolled through your blog---I love it! This dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazing Chelise! I wish I was as talented as you!

    ReplyDelete