Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Past



I saw a great old Halloween photo of my friend Erica on her blog. It inspired me to dig up some Halloween photos of my own. This one is classic to me because (1) I am a raggedy ballerina and (2) this picture of Shawnda pretty much sums up everything she was to me at that age of her life. Just look at her face and that will explain it all!

I love you Shawnda and am glad sooner or later we became best friends (even though it took until high school!).

4 comments:

  1. That is so great! I was just thinkin about that too. I'll have to bust out the ol' photos. Drew is a doll. Love the dress! And that stinks about your pumpkins! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo boy, she had it IN for you! ;) That picture is great. - I am all in suspense over what immense creativity your pumpkins will reveal! (I will have to join in next year, after I have more time to get the creative juices flowing ;) GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so this picture is way too funny. I miss you! It has been so fun seeing Shawnda lately but you need to be here too!!! Keep updating and let me know when you get to Mesa cause we are going to plan some major fun cousin time!

    ReplyDelete