Monday, March 30, 2009

House Drama


I fell in love this weekend. In love with a house. And I spend my time daydreaming of me and this house together one day. I have mentally moved everything in. I mentally cook, clean, garden, and give Drew baths in this house. I picture more little Pattersons running around this house in the future.


Is it the biggest house we saw this weekend? No. Is it the newest? No. The most expensive? No. But is it the most charming, dignified, comfy-home feeling? Absolutely.


The waiting game begins to see if we get this home or if my heart is wrenched out of my chest and broken.

6 comments:

  1. We are in suspense too! I know we'll hear the result and can't wait... hope you're elated with the result:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that is so sweet. It gives me hope for my "one day". I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!!! keep us updated :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting. Can't wait to see how it goes. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finding a home? Where is it at? With the housing market the way it is in AZ I bet you had a lot of options!

    ReplyDelete