Monday, October 5, 2009

You down with PPCC?

October has got to be the best month of the whole year. I love everything about it. Yeah, Christmas is a fun holiday, but with it comes stresses about all sorts of things. Halloween brings cooler weather, costumes, decorations, jackets, candy, pumpkin carving, and no stress.

Well maybe a little bit of stress. Every year the PPCC gets more intense. Year 2004 began with my lowly Spider and Spiderweb pumpkin, progressing to my 2008 winner, Skeletor. I look back with such fondness at our pumpkins over the last five years...







Last year was especially fun when we had some challengers enter the contest. I've heard talk from a few fellow pumpkin carving enthusiasts that they will be entering the contest this year. Time will only tell.
If you want to join in on PPCC '09, let me know.


4 comments:

  1. Like in Mario Kart...you guys are going down!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you and Jason's pumpkins have always been so impressive!

    Love your blog title, now I have the song in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelise, where are you?! you haven't posted in weeks, I don't know what to do with myself!

    ReplyDelete