Saturday, December 27, 2008

SeaWorld 08

I'm not one to force people to look at hundreds of my pictures, but our SeaWorld trip was so much fun, I thought it might do everyone some good to be a little jealous.


Drew gets excited about things like rocks and grass, so you can imagine her excitement when dolphins swam and jumped right past her.

Her face must have been sore from being wide open all day.



She had to fight the seagulls to keep her snacks safe.



Her new thing was holding hands. She wanted to lead us everywhere around the park.

Can everyone remember their first bite of hot, steamy, tasty churro? I hope she will remember hers.

Her new "ma-mu" puppet has rarely left her sight.

Shark exhibit is awesome.


Our Elmo-loving girl had a great time in the Sesame Street play land.


She wrestled a few penguins.
Tried out the merchandise.
And crashed late in the afternoon when she couldn't keep her little eyes open any longer.
I never thought SeaWorld could ever be this much fun with a one-year-old. But Drew is possibly the best little girl ever, we have decided.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I can't remember the last time I went to Sea World but I do recall the lovely churros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip looked awesome! You are such a good Mom - you ignored my advice about ditching the cute kid and having a fun vacation with just you and Jason! It looks like the perfect weather and I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you succeeded. Jealousy to the max here. Say hello to the sun for me. The cold will be waiting for you when you come back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drew is so adorable!! And I'm sure she loved the churro- who doesn't?? It looks like you're spending the holidays in a great place!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are you guys? gosh! you've been gone forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beach and Sea World! Who wouldn't be jealous. It's 10 degrees today and this is my first winter that I have to endure the whole thing. Ahhh! It looks like you had a blast! I love the picture of your family walking on the beach together. Drew is adorable, I love her cute smile!

    ReplyDelete