Monday, November 3, 2008

I am Behind

Am I the only one that has not yet tucked my pants into my boots?





I just bought these for my birthday:

I called Shawnda before I bought them and asked her what exactly I should wear with them (because she dresses cuter than me and I knew she would be aware of what boots Target had on their shelves at that moment). She said that I should wear them with my pants tucked in.

Well I just taught a class of 5th/6th graders last week at a wealthier school where every single girl in class was wearing their pants tucked into their Ugg boots. I really mean every girl. It was really funny. This tells me two things:

1) that I am not sure I am ready to follow this fashion trend of giggling 12-year-olds

and 2) what's the deal with 12-year-olds owning Ugg boots before I do anyway?

1 comment:

  1. My fashion consultant is Bethany my friend and coworker and Erica. I am JUST starting the tucking in of the jeans, in fact I just bought a pair of boots on Saturday that I'm excited about. Good luck!

    And, cute boots!

    ReplyDelete