Monday, November 24, 2008

Little Miss Matched

We are planning on buying our first house (finally!) this summer, once we find out where the heck we will be living for the next five years. I can't believe we have lived in Iowa for almost four years and Jason is almost done with school... but back to my point. I feel like I will finally be able to decorate properly and (gasp) paint our house.

I haven't yet thought much of what I want Drew's room to look like, until I came across this amazing bedding at Little Miss Matched, which really has the greatest stuff ever. Right now her baby room is pinks and greens, which I really liked before she was born and before I knew her. But now that she is growing out of baby-hood and gets more of a personality every day, I realize she is not much of a pink and green girl. She is spunky, a litte feisty, and adorable all rolled into one... just like this bedding.
And I love how both beds in the picture are made up of the exact same bedding set. You just flip stuff around and can get a whole new look whenever you want. Fortunately for Jason, this bed set does not come in king size or else I might have to have it for myself.

3 comments:

  1. OK, that's adorable. It's a good thing you mentioned it doesn't come in King, because you saved me some time looking for that size & begging Scott.

    In other news, I went to a reception at the Mesa South Stake Center this weekend and had some awesome flashbacks of the food(slash whatever we could find) fight. I looked for pictures but I don't have any. That night was so, so fun & you were so nice to let me tag along with your friends. I still love you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you get to come back home!!!

    ReplyDelete