Thursday, November 13, 2008

Love this Lady

A really cool tour went through Iowa City yesterday. And it's called the Gingerbread Friends Tour so you know it's cool.


I may have waited in line for three hours to hear this lady speak and get her to sign my books:





You know Jan Brett, right? She is only one of the most popular and talented children's author/illustrator EVER. Ever heard of The Mitten? I thought so.

I may have been a little over-excited to see and meet her, but at least I did have her make the books out to Drew and not me. As tempting as it was.

2 comments:

  1. I would have TOTALLY gone with you! That must have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea who this author is, but you are going to have to help educate me in the children's field after my baby comes. I need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete